Saturday, July 18, 2009

Somebody should have said something

It wasn't for lack of a plan that this happened. No. Pipelaya, X2C, Satisfaktion and the crew had a clear vision. They had a specific issue that needed addressing, they formulated a course of action, and they have an expectation of results. Sometimes things don't work out though, we've all had that happen. If I had to put my finger on it I'd say that this went from the planning phase to the execution phase much much too quickly. They should sat on this one for a little while. If they had probably someone would've said "wait.... what?" Didn't happen.

Instead I imagine it went something like this:

"hey, you know we outta hump the shit out of that ottoman and put it on You Tube"

"Yes, Yes. Im liking this idea very much but wont it be repetitive if we all hump the ottoman?"

"No, no, no. We'll break it up by humping the air and stuff too and it'll all flow together"

"This is very good. Very good. I think its important not to overthink this"

"It'll be some of our best work"

"Indeed"

I'd like to say no ottoman were harmed in the filming of this video but I cannot in good faith make that claim. And remember; in no way should this be construed as gay or even sexually confused behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment